AKAMAI INFUSED BLACK FLOSS
Establish a solid flossing routine. Here’s what works for us.
- We recommend flossing with a 16” length of floss per use.
- Do it at the same time, every day.
- Miss a day (or several)? just floss at your next designated time. Don’t beat yourself up.
- Make a visual reminder. Keep your floss on your bathroom sink, in your purse, or car console.
- Don’t run out. Just like a core supplement, this good habit can die if you run out. (Consider subscribing to our spool refill as a reminder for yourself —“Its gonna keep coming and I want to do this daily.”)
- Remind yourself while flossing that you are removing bacteria that a) contributes to bad breath, and b) could lead to systemic diseases like heart disease, Alzheimer's, etc.
Haven’t flossed in a while? Like with our tongue cleaner, use the appearance and smell of what you remove as inspiration to keep it up. Yep, we know it gross, however, it provides great inspiration to make flossing a part of your daily oral hygiene routine.