AKAMAI TONGUE CLEANER
- Want some inspiration? Try smelling the coating of what you removed from your tongue. While it seems gross, one whiff provides great inspiration to make tongue cleaning a part of your daily oral hygiene routine. (Try the same tip with floss!)
- Milky tongue? Coated? Red? Our tongues are gateways to our health, pay attention - it might be telling you something.
- Rather than buying a cheap or poorly made tongue cleaner, buy one good one and it will last you the rest of your life.
- A dry mouth allows odor producing oral bacteria to flourish. Drinking more water during the day can help by rinsing away food in the mouth, and preventing bacterial growth.
- Contrary to popular belief, most mouthwashes do not cure bad breath. They also disrupt your oral microbiome by killing both good and bad bacteria. As reported by The Huffington Post, in 2008, the Better Business Bureau determined that no mouthwash is allowed to claim fresh breath for more than an hour.
- Is you oral care routine in need of an upgrade? Check out our revolutionary Mineral Toothpaste Powder