Do you ship internationally? What are your refund policies for international shipments? How long will it take?
We currently ship to the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
- We use DHL for international shipments.
- All duties, taxes, and fees are collected during checkout — no surprises.
- Customers can use their own local currency and a local payment method at checkout.
- We only charge you what DHL charges us — no markup.
- We offer end-to-end tracking for shipments.
- Packages typically arrive within 3 to 12 days of shipment (depending on the country).
- We are not able to ship FMC due to regulations internationally
- Return and Refund Policies: Returns are not allowed. We offer a refund for products that arrive damaged or were short-shipped.
Shipping internationally costs more than domestically. To offset shipping costs, consider ordering more at a time. Fewer shipments are better for the environment too.